Wednesday, July 7, 2010

When I´m not reading...



This is a new meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader
Here is how When I'm Not Reading works:

1. Every Thursday make a post in which you share a little something about yourself or what you like to do outside of blogging. Include pictures or videos. Make it fun and wild or simple and sweet!

2. The point of this meme is to get to know other bloggers! And the one thing I've learned is that bloggers love comments! Everyone that agrees to participate will try to visit each other's post and leave comments!

3. Anyone is welcome to join at anytime, but no one is obligated to participate every week.

4. Be sure to sign the Mr. Linky Widget that will be posted here on Thursdays.

5. In your post provide a link back to this When I'm Not Reading intro post so that other people can find the information about participating and grab the coolest button ever!


Okay, so here´s a little bit about what I´m doing today:

First, I have to go to the my local post office and fetch my package with the two books I recieved (see post post below!)! Unfortunatly, the postman always comes when I´m not at home, so it can get rather tiresome to fetch them. Especially if you order as many books as I do. But this can do nothing to destroy my good mood! :)

Tonight, I´m going to watch football. In case you don´t know, Germany is in the semi-finale. :)
So I´ll be off to a little bar near my apartment where there´s a public viewing, meet up my friends and watch the game together. I´ve been there before and it´s really cool.

That´s pretty much it for today!

4 comments:

Midnyte Reader said...

Fun meme! I hope Germany wins for ya!

Christine said...

Sadly we actually lost... It was still fun though!

Unknown said...

awwwww sorry Gemany lost hon! I was rooting for you guys! hugs!

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Watching football is always much more fun when you get to do it with friends, at a bar!

Hope you had a good time! Thanks for sharing!