Monday, July 12, 2010

Okay...

So, after winnig my first award, I figure I still owe you a picture of yours truly right after getting up. I have to warn you, it was very late yesterday and very early today in the morning. And the picture is slightly blurred, because it seems I´m not able to take pictures in the early hours of the day. Brace youself, here is comes...



I have the feeling that i might regret that one day...

Well, anyways. If you´re asking why it was so late yesterday: I finished "Unholy Magic". If you have read it, you might guess how I feel, if you haven´t there´s only one word to describe it: OMG. Or maybe brilliant. But more later.

Have fun laughing an sleepy me...

3 comments:

Midnyte Reader said...

Wow, I can't look this good after primping all day!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Great picture. :) I always look goofy when I try taking my own picture. I just finished Unholy Magic as well. :) LOVING this series so much!

Unknown said...

awww you look so cute =)))