Saturday, July 10, 2010

I got an Award!!!

OMG, I got my first award today! How awesome is that!



I received this awesome award from Rae over at In The Forest! Thanks so much!!

1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" post.
(d) Make your next blog a 'vlog'/video blog. Basically, you're talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc) and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers. Don't forget to tell them.

Okay, I´ll be totally brave and go for e. I´ll post it on Monday, when the shock effect will be even greater! :)

I´m passing the award to Larissa @Larissa´s Bookish Life, Midnyte Reader @Midnyte Reader and Vamp Angel@ Vamp Angel´s Reviews

11 comments:

Savannah said...

Congrats on your award :)

Karen said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Congrats Christine! :-D I'm sure many more will follow :-)

Have a great weekend!

VampAngel said...

Thanks Christine! *hugs*
It's my first award too! My post and picture (I chose option E too) are already up on my blog!

VampAngel
VampAngel's Reviews: To Read or Not To Read It? That is The Question

Janna said...

Congrats on your first award! Isn't it a great feeling? :)

Midnyte Reader said...

Congrats on your award! And thank you so much for passing it along to me! That was awesome!

Unknown said...

Congrats hon! and thanks so much for passing it to me =))))
YAY!!!

gem1musi said...


آهنگ سالگرد ازدواج
دانلود آهنگ های شاد تالار عروسی
دانلود آهنگ جدید خواننده های معروف ایرانی
آهنگ های میلاد قربانی
آهنگ های مسیح و آرش ای پی
دانلود آهنگ بلوچی
آهنگ های پرطرفدار جدید
دانلود آهنگ جدید رادیو جوان

آهنگ های رضا مریدی
ریمیکس دی جی سونامی

sooshet said...

Find Out More high quality replica bags Source replica bags online click for more high quality designer replica

sheapeasm said...

Learn More Here Louis Vuitton fake Bags why not check here gucci replica bags visit this site right here replica wallets

stoorin said...

q9f55v7u51 d9x97t1b07 w0k09e6r15 i4b08n6h87 l1e55m0c55 w6v40x1x16