Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


This weekly book blog meme is hosted by Misb at Should be Reading.

Here are the rules:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
- Share the title & author too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

Title: Twice Bitten
Author: Chloe Neill
Genre: Urban Fantasy


" When he and Ethan finished their manly handshaking, Gabriel looked over at me. "What´s the going rate for a loaner Sentinel these days?"
"Patience," said Luc and Ethan at the same time.
"

p.30

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Loved the teaser. Very interesting. I should try that some day! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I begged my husband as king for a new and better header. It took him a while, but when he finally showed me I was all excited!

Unknown said...

LOL great quote!! Loved this book! =))

xoxo