Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


This weekly book blog meme is hosted by Misb at Should be Reading.

Here are the rules:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
- Share the title & author too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.



Title: The Darkest Whisper
Author: Gena Showalter
Genre: PNR

"He threw several wrinkled shirts into the laundry basket beside the closet. A demonic warrior sorting laundry; now there was something you didn´t see everyday."

7 comments:

Katy said...

I love this good one!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

hehehe- great teaser. Was there an mention as to how I can get my undemonic husband to sort as well! LOL!

I have this book on my shelf but I am still on Book 2=)

have fun reading!

Christine said...

Unfortunatly not! I guess you have to find yourself one of the rare exceptions who do it without being forced in any way...
Oh the pleasure of such a man... *sigh* :)

Natasha said...

Ha ha Cute! I love it! I have a few Gena books, but I haven't started reading them yet! I will now though.. :)

If your interested.. here's my Teaser:
http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesday-6.html

Book Soulmates said...

This is my very favorite paranormal romance series...ugh, I loveeeee these guys! These books are so good!

Just wait til you get to Aeron and Gideon {Oh, how I love Gideon!}

Here is our teaser for this week.

♥Isalys

Christine said...

@ Isalys I have both their book waiting for me to read them, but July is an incredibly busy month for me! Hopefully I´ll find the timr to read them soon!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Well, the last line does say it. :) Who would have ever have thought of seeing a demon sort laundry. Great teaser!

If you would like to stop by I did a teaser this week as well. 2 for 1! :)

http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesday-34.html