Monday, July 5, 2010

Musing Mondays


Musing Mondays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. This week’s musing asks…

What are you currently reading? Would you recommend it to others? Is it part of a series (if so, which one)? What are you thinking about it? What book(s) would you compare it to, if any?


This musing is a lot easier than the last one. I just finished reading Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler. It´s the first book in the Jane True series. The second one, Tracking the Tempest came out just last week.
I most definetly enjoyed reading it! I´m actually going to post a review about it tomorrow, but I can tell you this much: it´s funny, sweet, sexy, dangeroues and mysterious! Some have compared it to the Sookie Stackhouse series, but I can´t second that, because I haven´t read the Sookie books. *ducks head in shame*

If you want to her more about this book, come back tomorrow and check out my review!

Would I recomend it? Hell yes. (I even smuggled it among the shockingly small TBR pile of my sister. Maybe she doesn´t realize it and reads it! :) *diabolic laugh*)


So bring on your musing! What are you reading?

xoxo!

2 comments:

Midnyte Reader said...

I'm almost done with Wicked Game by Jeri Smith-Ready. The first of 3. I would definitely recommend reading it...in fact, this is the 2nd time I'm reading it.

Jenn said...

Thanks for hopping by this week. I am reading The Passage and I guess the closest thing I could compare it to is The Stand. I would definitely recommend it.

~Jenn
http://jennyburd.blogspot.com