Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Blog Hop

Yes, it´s Friday again! Time for a little hopping!

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers -

The Unread Reader
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!


Happy Follow Friday!



Another blog hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.
Each week, you have to answer a new question so that other bloggers get to know you better. This week´s question:

Tell us about some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites!

My answer:

My, that is a hard one. One of my most favorites is definetly Ilona Andrews. Her books were what got me hooked on Urban Fantasy. I love her characters, the humor in her books and the incredible world she has created, both in the Kate Daniels serien and in The Edge. I don´t think Ilona and Gordon could write a book I don´t like. Besides, they seem to be two awesome persons.
My second all-time favourite author is Patricia Briggs. If you´ve read her Mercy books, you just have to agree.
Right now, other authors I love are Stacia Kane (reading Unholy Magic right now and it´s unbelieveable!!!), Jocelynn Drake (see my review of Pray for Dawn), Nicole Peeler and Caroly Crane.

Puh, that was longer than I planned...

But now join the fun of hopping and following new blogs!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Blogger Hop Friday, Christine! I just found your blog through the hop & am enjoying checking it out! Very pretty! :)

Rachel said...

Just stopping by via the hop to say hi! Nice theme!

Rachel
And the plot thickens...

VampAngel said...

Hi Christine!

I already follow you, so that's done. ;)

I've met Larissa online and we've become good friends now. I talk to her everyday on Skype and since she also lives in Rio we will be meeting soon. That's awesome, right?

I love your place by the way!

Talk to you soon!

VampAngel
VampAngel's Dilemma: To Read or Not To Read It? That is The Question

Unknown said...

Hey sweets!

Stopping by from the Hop!

Loved your PFD review hehe!

Happy Friday! Happy Reading!

I'm already a follower =0)

Have a great weekend!

Larissa
Welcome To Larissa's Bookish Life!

Manga Maniac said...

Hi, I found you through the hop. I'm a new follower.

I have Unholy Ghosts on my wishlist. I will have to give Ilona Andrews are try, too.

If you have time, drop in and say hi at
Manga Maniac Cafe

Missy said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog! Already a follower, just wanted to wish you a great weekend! =D

Tanya said...

I'm already a follower, but I had to come back, say 'hi', and steal your badge for my blog because I love your little world here! :P Have a great weekend!

~Tanya

Jenna JL said...

Stopping by for the Hop! Have a great Friday.

-JL
An Avid Reader's Musings

Pixie said...

Found you through the hop. I will need to stop by more often and read your adult book reviews.

~Pixie
http://www.pageturnersblog.com/2010/07/come-on-lets-go-to-hop.html

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Great authors there! I also love your blog design, thanks for stopping by!

I'm now follwoing you! ^_-

- Shera (Book Whispers)

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Hop Hop Hop on by an hoping around to check out your blog :) following

Elyssa

http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
Personal Book Blog

http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com/
Group Book Blog

Must Love Books said...

Found you through follow my blog. You have Devon Monk posted on here so I knew I had to follow your blog :)

-Ariel
http://mustlovelabradors.blogspot.com

Book Soulmates said...

Hiii *waves*

Stopping by from Parajunkee's Follow Friday :) Already a follower.

Stop by our BLOG and hang out with us sometime :)

Happy reading!
♥Isalys
Book ♥ Soulmates

Christine said...

Thank you so much to all of you for stopping by and commenting!

Arena @ {thenerdswife} said...

I'm stopping by from Follow Friday -- I'm a new follower!

You can find me at The Nerd's Wife.

I'm having a giveaway for a *signed* copy of Shadow Bound by Erin Kellison -- it's a paranormal romance that you would probably enjoy!

Happy Friday!

Arena
aka The Nerd's Wife

Twimom227 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a new follower to your blog.

Twimom227
That's What I'm Talking About
http://twimom227.blogspot.com

ParaJunkee said...

Thank you so much for participating in the Blog Hop! Have a wonderful weekend. ♥ Parajunkee

Savannah said...

Thanks for stopping by! Looks we have the sdame taste. We both have the same backrounds! lol.

Ava said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!