Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Surgeon´s Bloody View

In one of my posts last weekend, I´ve already mentioned that I will have a very special guest blog this week.
Now it´s time.
*drumroll* Please welcome my lovely sister, victim of my constant rambling and raving about books and latest (unwilling?) fan of the paranormal world.

Hi there!
I´m a surgeon and I like blood. I almost constantly work the nightshift, so I guess you can call me a creature of the night. Somehow...
My sister already told you that I´ve started reading Urban Fantasy recently. The very first series I read was the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead.

I really liked it, because first of all, Georgie rocks. Whereas I like my surgeries bloody in the real life, I prefer books that are humorous and not too dark. Add some romance to a story and I am happy. I find the different male characters the authors come up with very intrigiung.
In the Georgie series, there are two of them and they are quite different.
Let me tell you one thing: I don´t like Seth. At all. He´s so perfect that it´s almost boring. Roman however, has the right bad boy touch for me. :) Needless to say that I´m really hoping that Geogie ends up with him for her Happily Ever After, right?

Now to you my dear readers! Have you read the series? If so, which one do you prefer? Badboy Roman or Deadhead Seth?
Please share your thoughts and don´t forget, I might have to save your life one day! And don´t climb on anything higher than a few feet. You can really hurt youself...

1 comments:

Midnyte Reader said...

Love the fact that you had your sister as your guest blogger!