Today, I´m participating for the first time in the relatively new meme on Larissa´s Bookish Life, called Top 5 Sunday.
The theme for today are
Sexiest Book Heroes
But first, a few rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
Now, in no specific order, my Top 10 sexies:
- Curran (Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews)
- Terrible (Chess Putnam/Downside Ghosts series by Stacia Kane)
- Zadist (Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R Ward)
- Danaus (Dark Days series by Jocelynn Drake)
- Reyes (Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter)
- Roman (Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead)
- Jericho Barrons (Fever series by Karen Marie Moning)
- Kisten (Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison)
- Catcher (Chicagoland Vampire series by Chloe Neill)
- Ethan (Chicagoland Vampire series by Chloe Neill)
That´s it, these are my Top 10 of the Sexiest Book heroes!
What are your most favorite hotties?