Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

tsrtues1Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by  MizB at Should be Reading.

Here are the rules:

  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
  • Here´s my teaser for this week:

    Black Blade Blues

    You must use Gram to slay a dragon”

    Dragon?” Katie chirped. “Like, scales and fire and wings?”

    Yes, that is one form they may take,” he said. “In this case, he is an investment banker in Portland”

    Katie and I exchanged bemused glances.

    Dragons accumulate wealth,” Rolph assured us. “they are ingenious in their methods.”

    We both started laughing.

    p. 38

    8 comments:

    Marg said...

    I suspect that they won't be laughing too much longer!

    My teaser is here

    Danielle @ Romance Book Junkies said...

    It's so funny sometimes to read the teasers. Makes you wonder.

    Here's the link to my teaser:
    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays_28.html?zx=6770bb935a8cd414

    TheBookishSnob said...

    What a great teaser :)

    Come see what Teaser I chose

    Jenny said...

    Loved this teaser! I'm not familiar with this book but I'll definitely be checking it out, I love UF.

    E.J. Stevens said...

    LOL! I'm adding this to my tbr list. Great teaser! My TT from Linger is here.

    xx,
    E.J.
    From the Shadows

    Sarah said...

    Fun teaser! I am finding all sorts of new titles this week!

    Mine is at http://sarahreadstoomuch.blogspot.com

    Emma Michaels said...

    Happy Teaser Tuesday everybody! Hope you will check out my teaser for Tempted (House of Night #6) by PC Cast and Kristin Cast! by the way anyone who features my novel The Thirteenth Chime on a Teaser Tuesday can add there blog link here and they will be featured on my Facebook and Twitter!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    sablelexi said...

    gotta look for more information on this book, your teaser has me interested.

    This week my teaser is from "The Invisible Order: Rise of the Darklings" and can be found here.

    Also while you are there, please check out my Halloween Giveaway.