Thursday, February 3, 2011

We have a Winner!

Remember my rant about Amzon yesterday?

I guess someone must have read my post! Guess what I fund in my mailbox today??

Here´s a little hint:

The Iron Queen

*does happy dance* I know what I´ll be doing this weekend!

By the way, winner is The Book Depository. I ordered it last Friday or Satury, so the shipping was actually pretty fast!

So Sometime next week, I´ll be posting a series review for Julie Kagawa´s Iron Fey series.

Now I´m off obsessing about my latest book boyfriend, the Winter Prince! Smile

11393123photoshoot-ben-barnes-1303603-360-480-jpg

Ash?

2 comments:

Midnyte Reader said...

Just finished it. I'm sure you'll like it.

Yeah, I like that version of Ash.

Christine said...

Ahh this series is so good! Kind of reminded me a littl of the Neverending Story because of the vanishing angle.
I´m so glad The Iron Queen is not the last book in the series!