Sunday, February 27, 2011

In My Mailbox

MailboxIn My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. Thanks so much for this!

This past week was a week with awesome releases! Luckily, it the end of the month and I had enough money left to get most of the releases I wanted!

 

 

 

Look what I got:

This Side of the GravePale DemonironcrownedsmallAmerican Vampireetched-in-boneMolly Harper - How to Flirt with a Naked WerewolfPrint

I especially love the cover of Etched in Bone, Dante looks deliciously hawt (at least what you can see of him). But I immediatly started reading This Side of the Grave.

Really, where are all the hot and sexy vamps with British accents that call you Luv when you need them? Must be because I´m here in Germany, Bavaria to be precise. I guess German accented Vampires are just not as sexy… Too bad!

7 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

We got some of the same books this week!! I'm going to be starting This Side of the Grave soon as well!!


Old Follower
Here's my IMM

Have a GREAT day!

Kathy Martin said...

What a great haul! The first two came to my house too. I am currently reading and loving This Side of the Grave. Happy reading!

My mailboxes are here and here.

Mel said...

Green Eyed Demon is fab - hope you enjoy it! I really want Iron Crowned for myself...

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Great mailbox this week!

Alot of great read this week and I can't wait to read your reviews! Happy reading!

Unknown said...

wow so many awesome books!

Cant wait to read your thoughts! =D

Dorispinto1001 said...

Magical spells really work!! I never thought there were still honest, genuine, trustworthy and very powerful spell casters until i met the spiritual helper, MERUJA OWO. last week he did a love spell for me and it worked effectively and now he just casted another healing spell for my friend who has fibroid and family problem and now she is totally free and she is presently the happiest person on earth, she keeps thanking me all day..
I just thought it would be good to tell the whole world about his good work and how genuine he is, i wasn't thinking i could get any help because of my past experiences with other fake casters who could not bring my husband back to me and they all promised heaven and earth and all they are able to do is ask for more money all the time until i met with this man. he does all spells, Love spells, money spells, lottery spells e.t.c i wish i can save every one who is in those casters trap right now because i went though hell thinking and hoping they could help me.i recommend MERUJA OWO for any kind of help you want.
his email address is: nativedoctor101@live.com
if you want to ask me anything my e-mail is: dorispinto1001@gmail.com
Kind Regards!

Shah said...

Thanks for the wonderful books!