Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


This weekly book blog meme is hosted by MizB at Should be Reading.

Here are the rules:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
- Share the title & author too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.



“Are you…evil?” I asked, wishing I hadn’t sounded so…lame.

He cocked his head with a laugh. “I don’t think of myself as evil, but no one can say they’ve led a perfect life. As warlocks go, I’m not half bad.”

“So, what do you want with me?”

He considered my question with a lengthy pause. “How about we discuss it over dinner tonight?”


p.28 of my e-book version

14 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

This sounds like an interesting book. He's definitely not slow!

My teaser

Unknown said...

Funny and intriguing!

Mine's from Empress by Karen Miller.

Darlyn said...

That's is wicked..Discuss over dinner with a sexy bad boy will be a good risk ;p

Here's mine;

http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-stake-that.html

Happy Tuesday!

Cara said...

Well someone likes to get right to the point. Lol, nice teaser!

Mine is over here:)

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by for TT. Nice and funny Teaser. I am always interested in what other people are reading and this books sounds light and funny, just up my street.

Here is mine:
http://emma-thebookworm.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesday.html

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...

I like. Just adding to my TBR!

My teaser for this week.

Sullivan McPig said...

A fun teaser. This book might be worth checking out

Marg said...

Another new to me title!

My teaser is from To Say Nothing of the Dog this week.

Vanessa said...

The cover illustration makes me laugh.

This week, my Teaser Tuesday is featuring my books chosen for Once Upon A Week!

Kaye said...

What a great cover! And teaser too. Hope you are enjoying the book. It looks like a lot of fun. Here's my teaser and giveaway for the week.

Calico Crazy said...

Hmm, sounds like he doesn't have the purest of intentions, great teaser. My teaser is up at Calico Contemplations.

Alayne said...

Hope you're enjoying the book! My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Jenny Q said...

I do love witty banter and I've yet to read a book about a warlock! This week my teaser is from The Count of Monte Cristo.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

lol as warlocks go i'm not half bad! love it!