Thursday, February 3, 2011

We have a Winner!

Remember my rant about Amzon yesterday?

I guess someone must have read my post! Guess what I fund in my mailbox today??

Here´s a little hint:

The Iron Queen

*does happy dance* I know what I´ll be doing this weekend!

By the way, winner is The Book Depository. I ordered it last Friday or Satury, so the shipping was actually pretty fast!

So Sometime next week, I´ll be posting a series review for Julie Kagawa´s Iron Fey series.

Now I´m off obsessing about my latest book boyfriend, the Winter Prince! Smile

11393123photoshoot-ben-barnes-1303603-360-480-jpg

Ash?

4 comments:

Midnyte Reader said...

Just finished it. I'm sure you'll like it.

Yeah, I like that version of Ash.

Christine said...

Ahh this series is so good! Kind of reminded me a littl of the Neverending Story because of the vanishing angle.
I´m so glad The Iron Queen is not the last book in the series!

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
golden gooses sneakers
nike air max
bape hoodie
nmd
yeezy
adidas yeezy boost
michael kors outlet
supreme
valentino

Unknown said...

navigate to this website like this check out the post right here go to my site read useful site