Sunday, December 26, 2010

Birthday Present

Sooo… tomorrow is my sister´s birthday and since she has been complaining for ages that her boyfriend never gets her any jewellry, I decided to take matters in my own hands.

I didn´t want to buy her something you can get anywhere in one of those shops and my budget is too small fro the pricey stuff, I searched etsy.com for the perfect gift. Maybe I shoudn´t have because now I besides books I might also be addicted to the awesome stuff you can find there…

Anyways. She prefers necklaces in a very simply style and her favorite color is blue, so I tried to find something that would fit this description Here´s what caught my eye:

Either this one:

il_570xN.196440901_thumb

or this one…

 

il_570xN.202922759_thumbil_570xN.202922762_thumb

or maybe this one?

il_570xN.110366793_thumb

I couldn´t decide which one to take so I kind of bought all three of them. I´m going to give one to her, keep one to myself (hehe) and the third one I don´t know… But you have to help me make up my mind: which one should I give to her???

1 comments:

Theresa said...

I love the second one! They are all gorgeous, though :)