Sunday, October 3, 2010

In My Mailbox

Mailbox In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

After a few quite slow weeks, It´s finally October and I can once again spend my monthly budget on books! This will be a sombined post of my mailbox from last week plus all the books I´ve pre-ordered!

 

 

 

 

Bought:

BAYOU-MOON1 Afterlife DoubleCross Alpha

Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews

Afterlife by Merrie Destefano

Double Cross by Carolyn Crane

Alpha by Rachel Vincent

 

For review:

Immortal picDetailherdarkangel

Immortal by Lauren Burd

Her Dark Angel by Felicity Heaton

 

pre-ordered for October:

nightshade_cover-cremer ecstasyindarkness High born Grave Witch

 Iron Duke SomethingWicked how to lose a demon in 10 days

Angel Weatherly slayed

Puh… quite a list! I can hardly wait until they all arrive!

How about you? What was in your mailbox? Did you pre-order anything for October?

7 comments:

Jeremy said...

You have some great books there. BTW I like your new Halloween header.

Christine said...

Thanks! I´m very proud of it, because I made it myself! :)
October is a great release month!

Kathy Martin said...

Great mailbox! I got Bayou Moon and Alpha this week too. I have already read and reviewed them. I loved them both. I have also pre-ordered Nightshade and The Iron Duke. You have a couple there that are new to me. I'll have to check them out because we seem to have similar taste. My mailbox is here. Happy reading!

April (BooksandWine) said...

Yayyyy NIGHTSHADE

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Great selection Christine!

I got Alpha this week too and have already finished it! Here's my review if you're interested: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/09/review-alpha-by-rachel-vincent-book-13.html

I also bought Afterlife and right now I'm reading an ARC of Nightshade that I finally won and it's really good so far, will have a review up for that tomorrow.

Also looking forward to getting Grave Witch. Will be heading out this week to get that one!

Here's my mailbox post if you want to see it despite my telling you everything! ;) http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/10/in-my-mailbox.html

Savannah said...

You've got lots of greats book there! I am excited to read Nightshade!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

You really have some amazing books here. There are a few I want to get, and one that I did get too. :)

I have to say I love the halloween header. :)

Have a great week!

If you would like to stop by I have my Monday's Beginnings up...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/mondays-beginnings-58.html