Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

tsrtues1 This weekly book blog meme is hosted by MizB at Should be Reading.
Here are the rules:
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don’t want to ruin the book for others.)
- Share the title & author too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

 

WARRIOR_01

 

“Is my singing so dreadful?” she asked with a lightness she didn´t feel.

She didn´t even see him move. One moment he was sitting silently, and the next he stood before her and – oh, God. He was kissing her. But not so much a gentle caress of mouth to mouth as it was devouring.

p.186

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Belinda said...

I see that wow and raise it another wow :P sounds like a great book. Thanks for the teaser

My teaser's at http://thebookishsnob.blogspot.com

Jenna JL said...

I agree! Definite wow. I'll have to add this to my wishlist.

My Teaser is from Rules of Attraction.

Marg said...

That's a hot teaser! Might need to add this one to the list.

My teaser this week is quite action packed. It's from Frostbitten by Kelly Armstrong.

Lisa said...

Omg!! I want to read that one!

Here's mine

Lillie (AliseOnLife) said...

I've already got this on my wishlist. Your teaser makes me want it more!

I've got two Teaser Tuesdays again this week.

Alayne said...

Hot! Hahaha. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Unknown said...

Um Wow! Great Hot Teaser!

Check out mine: http://bookbookie.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays.html