Friday, August 20, 2010

Blog Hop Friday/Follow Friday

It´s already Friday again, time for some blog hopping!

Parajunkee Follow Friday

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://edgyinspirational.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Book Blogger Hop

Another blog hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.
RULES: (in hopes of simplifying things for everyone!)
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):

How many blogs do you follow?

I don´t know exactly how many blogs I´m following. I´m following back eveyone who follows me and says so. However, I don´t have the time to read all of them every day. I´ll try to stop by a few every day, depending on how much time I actually have. I´d love to spend more time reading through more, but sometimes, other things tend to steal my time.

So if I´m following you and I don´t stop by every day, I´m sorry!

Now to all of you: happy hopping, enjoy reading and have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Natasha said...

Stopping by the Blog Hop!

I love visiting your blog, which is why I followed you a bit back!
Hope you have a great day. :)

And if your interested, here's my post:
http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/08/book-blogger-hop-august-20th.html

Elena said...

Hi! Just hoppin by. I'm a new follower. I hope you can check out my blog sometime.
-Elena
elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

Hi! I'm just stopping by from the hop... I'm currently hosting a few giveaways, so stop by my blog to enter. Have a great weekend! :)

~Book Obsessed

Savannah said...

Happy Friday Christine!

Book Junkies said...

Hello!

Love the blog. I'm stopping by via Follow Friday. Have a great weekend :)

-Ashley

AC Book Junkies

Violet said...

Hi, I am a new follower! I am rereading the Hunger Games books to get ready for Mockingjay too. Can't wait for Tuesday! Have a lovely weekend! :)

- Violet @ The Eager Readers

Belinda said...

I'm a returning follower from the Hop. Each time I come to visit I think how much I love your site :D


Hope you're enjoying your weekend and come by my site if you have time :D

Sugar and Snark said...

Just popping in to say have a great Sunday!
Already a follower :)

Lu
http://lusbookblog.blogspot.com/

Maid Service Clifton said...

Good reading this ppost