Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Blog Hop


Yes, it´s Friday again! Time for a little hopping!

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://theauthoress-amelia.blogspot.com/
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!


Happy Follow Friday!

Another blog hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.
RULES: (in hopes of simplifying things for everyone!)

1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).

2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)

3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!

4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):

Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?

Oh, that is a tough one... There are som many great new authors I´ve found this year, but I guess I´ll stick to my obsession I´be developed over the last few moths:
favorite new author of this year is definetly Stacia Kane. I haven´t read her other books yet, but the Downside series is just amazing. I spent the better part of last night reading and finishing City of Ghosts and I fear I´m an addict now as well. Addicted to Chess, Terrible and Downside. :)


15 comments:

Lesa said...

new follower and your first comment for this follow friday go me. LOL

endofstorynextbook.blogspot.com

Kt Clapsadl said...

Stacia Kane is another author on my massive to be read list. I think I'll move the books up since you recommend them. Have a great weekend.

Kt
A Book Obsession..

Nat said...

I haven't read Stacia Kane yet but that's great that you found a new series. I am in the middle of 25 series---yikes---so I'm trying to read stand-alones right now.

Sugar and Snark said...

Just Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

Misha said...

I am a follower now! I am a new blogger. Please stop by if you can. Thank you

Misha
http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/

Savannah said...

Stopping by through the blog hop!

Have a great weekend Christine!!!

Savannah

http://www.bookswithbite.net

PS. Have you read Enternal Kiss of Darkness Yet? I'll be waiting for you review if you do :)

Tanya said...

Hey Christine! I'm already a follower, but I wanted to stop by and wish you a wonderful weekend! *hugs*

I just purchased Unholy Ghosts last week and can't wait to start it! I've heard so many great things about the the series!

Natalie said...

Hey Christine!

Thanks for stopping by Mindful Musings!

I haven't read Stacia Kane yet, but I have her books on my shelf. I'm so excited to read them!

Have a great weekend!

Midnight Bloom said...

Hi there! I'm hopping by and love your purple layout... one of my favourite colours!

Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

- Midnight Bloom

Unknown said...

Hey Tine!

Thanks for stopping by sweety!


have a great weekend!

xoxo

~Niki~ said...

Hoppin by :) come pay me a visit!
~niki
blessings.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Thanks for stopping by and following :) I'm already a follower of your awesome blog!! Have a great weekend!!

Jenni said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
You have a really great blog and I havn't read like any of the books you have on here but I may have to check them out now.

Have a great weekend!
Jenni
http://mortalsbookclub.blogspot.com/

Bookingly Yours said...

Hi - thanks for stopping by my blog. It's my First Friday Blog Hop and it was great!

Nice blog you have here and Im now following you :)

~iamjenai~
http://bookinglyyours.blogspot.com/

Bookingly Yours said...

Hey! I just received the Versatile Blog Award and I'm giving it to you because I found your blog great!

Have a great blogging day!
~iamjenai~
www.bookinglyyours.blogspot.com