Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

teasertuesdays2 bigTeaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Here´s my Teaser for this week:

hush-hush-cover

“No,” I said. “Just a friend. Actually not even

that. He´s my bio partner.”

“You´re blushing,”

“Probably windburn.”

“Hush, Hush” by Becca Fitzpatrick, p.88

12 comments:

Mariya said...

I loved hush hush. I still have to read the sequel, Crescendo.

Marg said...

So not windburn!

My teaser comes from The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong

gautami tripathy said...

Wonderful teaser! Sounds like a good read.

Teaser Tuesday: Trapped on Mystery Island by John Howard Reid

Savannah said...

Great teaser! I'm reading this book next!!

TheBookishSnob said...

I loved this book when I read it. Great teaser :) You can find my teaser at The Bookish Snob

Jessica said...

Ooh that's interesting! I have this one on my bday/xmas list!

Here's my teaser: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday_16.html

Lady Q said...

I liked Hush, Hush and after reading Crescendo I liked it even more! Love Patch and Nora! Can't wait for Tempest next year! Here's my teaser from Child of the Northern Spring.

Crystal ♥ said...

Haha...I liked this book, I still need to read Crescendo though.
Great teaser!

http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

Miss Page-Turner said...

Haha no chance to deny it Nora:D Liked that book, thanks for sharing:)
Here is my Teaser

And don't forget to check out my giveaway which ends Nov 30th and is open internationally...just click here!

Book Loving Mommy said...

I haven't read this book yet but I really want too! Mine is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-111610.html

and enter my 100 followers giveaway while your there!

Celine said...

I absolutely loved their banter. Great teaser!

You can read my teaser about killer unicorns here.

Kate the Book Buff said...

I haven't read this book yet, but I can't get over how much I LOVE the cover!!!